We are passionate about our products being made in Britain.
- Our cards and stationery are printed, flittered, embossed, die-stamped, foiled, creased, cut and folded in Hampshire & Buckinghamshire. All of the paper we use is either FSC or PEFC accredited which means it is responsibly sourced from sustainably managed forests and produced with respect for the highest ecological, social and ethical standards.
- Our placemats & coasters are printed, pressed, cut-out, backed with cork and linished in Lincolnshire.
- Our lifestyle fragrances are made by world class perfumers in the Surrey Hills. Composed from raw materials of the highest quality our perfumers expertly balance various ingredients and fragrance notes to ensure only the most diffusive, refined and elegant fragrances make their way into our candles.
- The best candle wick is selected and our fragrances are then skilfully blended with our unique natural soy & vegetable wax to create a beautiful clean burning candle, hand-poured in Suffolk.
- Our 100% organic cotton aprons, tea towels and oven mitts are screen-printed using eco-friendly water-based inks, sewn together and labelled in Lincolnshire.
- Our soft, supportive and plump 100% duck feather filled cushion pads are stuffed in Buckinghamshire and our designer cushion covers are hand-cut, embroidered, labelled and sewn at our in-house production facility in the Essex countryside.
A product’s provenance is important to us and we want to support and endorse British-Made wherever possible. We will continue to source high quality products in the UK and partner with suppliers who are proud to be ‘Wonderfully British’.